2 & 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOMES
Please visit us at our MUSE showhome
735 Allard Boulevard SW
South Edmonton Google map
Mon to Thu: 3PM to 8PM
Weekends: noon to 5PM
Closed on Holidays
At the heart of the vibrant Walker Lakes community in South Edmonton, Park Homes are just starting construction on the final phase of Southern Springs. 66 stunning two and three bedroom Railway inspired town homes – many with sought-after lake front views.
The homes feature innovative floor plans, attractive architectural design and high-quality finishes throughout, plus a terrific free-standing homeowner’s club lounge and fitness centre!
- Attached two-car garage
- Spacious kitchens with five appliances
- Laminate flooring through main floor
- High-quality finishes throughout
Southern Springs, at the Walker Lakes master-planned community is ideally situated in South Edmonton’s most exciting new neighbourhood. Great shopping, restaurants and entertainment is just minutes away at Summerside and South Edmonton Common, and major transportation routes couldn’t be more convenient.
Site Map & Availability
To see the latest status on sales, please click on the button, below, for a site map with current activity and availability.
This PDF contains all plans for this project. Please check with the sales representative for the latest updates about availability. The developer reserves the right to modify plans, specifications or features without notice. Final areas and dimensions may vary.
- Spacious open floor plan main floor with elegant 9’ ceilings
- Contemporary designer selected laminate flooring throughout the main level in a choice of two styles
- 32 oz carpet throughout bedrooms and hallway
- Zero VOC interior wall paint
- Modern baseboards and door moldings
- Contemporary horizontal blinds on exterior windows
- Backing for wall-mounted flat screen TV and entertainment system in main living area
- Convenient powder room on the main floor (most plans)
- Large 5’ walk-in shower in master ensuite bathroom (most plans)
- One-piece tub/shower combination in second bathroom with tile surround
- Decora light switches and wall outlets
- Home office/flex space on ground floor (most plans)
- Laundry conveniently located on the bedroom level with stacked one-piece washer and dryer in white
Kitchens With Style
- Quartz kitchen counters
- Choice of contemporary cabinets with elegant brushed steel pulls and handles
- Full length counter with breakfast bar or island counter with breakfast bar
- Stainless steel double undermount sink with polished chrome faucet
- Four coordinated black appliances:
- 21 cu. ft. fridge
- Ceran range top
- Integrated over-range microwave/ hood fan
- Ceiling mounted pot lighting in kitchen
Peace of Mind
- Dead bolt thumb turn lockset on entry doors
- Hard wired smoke and CO detectors
- Coverage with Alberta New Home Warranty
- Online homeowner manual and instructions
(see sales manager for details and pricing)
- Contemporary electric fireplace in the living room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Composite interior window blinds
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Integrated closet system
- Stacked front-load washer and dryer
- Central vacuum system
- Smart thermostat
- Combination USB outlets
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Innovative kitchen sweep vent
- Railroad-inspired architecture with generous outdoor living space
- Attached two-car garage with two remote garage door openers (most plans)
- Careful attention to sound attenuation in party wall design
- High-performance vinyl clad exteriors in coordinated heritage colours for lasting protection against the weather
- High-efficiency double-glazed windows with low E energy-efficient coating
- Pot lights over driveway (underside of deck)
- Programmable thermostat controlled energy-efficient forced-air heating system
- 50 gallon electric hot water tank
- Provision for central vacuum system installation
- Convenient visitor parking
The design, the quality of craftsmanship, and the customer service!
Friendly and positive staff, bright and super open-concept for the square footage provided!
The open-concept, and a nice fireplace. Park Homes service was good as well!
The quality of the home for the price we paid. I love that the standard in their homes is quartz countertops. This is hard to find with new builds!
I’ve been helping clients buy with Park Homes for over 10 years and my clients have been very happy whether it be their 1st home or they were downsizing. They are wonderful to deal with and treat their clients with care and respect. When clients are purchasing with Park Homes the mortgage process is always handled professionally with Park Homes. It’s always a pleasure to deal with them!
The show suites were simply stunning; with open floor concepts, modern designs, and clear attention to detail. Park Homes worked with me every step of the way to make this purchase a reality. They were very patient and understanding as I was wrapping up the sale of my previous home making the sales process stress and worry free. Owning my home for now over a year, I can say with confidence that what you see in the sales centre is what you get. My home still looks brand new and there was very minimal work needed to be completed for my one year warranty appointment; at which Park Homes promptly completed. I would absolutely recommend buying a home from Park Homes – a superior product, excellent customer service, and a stress free purchase.
The walk through and orientation went really well. I was very impressed with Kemala. It was quite obvious that she puts a lot of time, effort, thought and care into her job. She was so positive, friendly and knowledgeable, which made this experience very positive for me! I really felt like she was looking out for my best interests when we did the walk through, and she was willing to listen to what I said or asked, and answered all of my questions. My Dad was with me for the walk though (he works at Alberta New Home Warranty) and he was also very impressed with the way the Kemala went through everything. As a first-time home buyer, I could not have asked for a better overall experience. I’m so impressed with the quality of this company, and the people that work for it, that I will recommend Park Homes to any of my friends that are looking to buy!
I just wanted to start off by saying how grateful I am to have had Rebecca Schulte helping me through the purchase of my first home, as you know it is a stressful, emotional and often overwhelming experience. During my search to find a builder, I encountered many that I did not feel comfortable with, until I came here to Park Homes, and the Terwillegar Terrace site. But it not stop there, even on my day of possession, with the help from Kemala Skoric the professionalism received was overwhelming.With both of their integrity, commitment to detail and their willingness to go above and beyond were unsurpassed. I will be recommending Rebecca, Kemala, as well as Park Homes to anyone who is looking to buy a condo. Please pass on my thanks and regards for an excellent, relatively stress-free experience. I am thrilled with my new home purchase and owe so much to them.
First, I must note Rebecca Effa. She was our first and main contact for the initial period starting back in March 2011. From the moment we walked into the show home, she was the ultimate source for help, information and immediate responses to questions and ideas. We were looking for three homes for our family, close together, for immediate purchase but not immediate occupancy. Her ability to provide detailed and rapid answer to our questions, as well as personal help in finding external resources, made it obvious that we wanted to purchase our three new homes from your Group. Purchase agreements were drawn up immediately, correctly and with full disclosure.
In the days that followed we had many follow up questions and Rebecca was tireless and complete with immediate responses to our family’s emails and phone calls. She was professional in every respect, but also with a helpful touch of humour at moments of stress.
When Rebecca was not available, equally competent and professional was Chelsey Nieman Taylor. She was full of great information, instant answers and solid ideas for development and decorating of our new homes. In our several return visits to the show homes for measurements and walk-throughs to prepare for our moves, she was always extremely capable in her advice and recommendations.
Finally, our initial and second meetings for acceptance of our three units were all done by Kemala Skoric. Only one word describes our experience with her, OUTSTANDING. Professional, competent, complete, detailed, helpful, and kind; these are also words I would use to describe her. She made the entire process stress free and gave us complete confidence in the entire Park Homes family and process. I know we chose the right company and right new homes.
We are all now moved in and love our homes. Five of our six grandkids call your condos home now, too. What a perfect place for us for the next 20 years to grow and enjoy.
Thank you for building our homes and please pass on our sincere and full thanks to the three of your folk who have made this experience so great, right from our very first walk into your show homes in March till now!
I would be honoured if you wish to use our testimonial for future clients! Thank you again, and thank you Rebecca, Chelsey and Kemala!